Sunday, November 15, 2015

An Introduction




Some of you might know me from 260 Days, No Repeats. While it was fun and amazingly helpful for me at the time, there were a number of things going on that made it hard to keep on keeping on with daily outfit posts. And, while I have gotten a bit of a comeback things got complicated again to the point where I haven't been posting and I have even been on a bit of a social media hiatus... GASP! 

Now things are settling again and I am finding myself calm, centered, and craving an outlet beyond what I have had previously have to express things relating to all of the other facets that make up who I am... 
I am a homeowner:


I am a working professional:


I am a wife/partner!


Besides all that I cook, I go to the gym, and I have a strong interest in being a healthy me. I am crafty, creative, and appreciate art and all the beautiful things around me. And of course, I still (and will always) love clothes and fashion but, I had have an outlet for that. What about everything else?  That's where And Everything Else (AEE) comes in so I can discuss and share anything that comes to mind about other things that go on in my everyday life. Not every details of every day but, interesting things that I think you might appreciate like a great recipe, a cool decorating tip, or a new workout. You get the idea, right? Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment